Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a productive day

Today has been very productive. I have half made 4 cute Japanese style toy rabbits, almost finished 3 collages and sewn about 15 headbands, as well as playing tennis this morning and cut out some more coin purses. Something to note: When busy, check which jar you are sticking your finger in - it's not good to stick it in a jar of Gesso when it should be the impasto gel....

I am getting excited about some new ideas I have for the Calliope markets. I want to have some new and interesting creations for that! I have a 1949 Womens' Weekly and am thinking of some things I could do with it. You'd be surprised what you can do with an old magazine like that!

Ok, back to the sewing room before the young ones get home...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails