Saturday, September 5, 2009

collages again





Well I finished my bird collages and one of them sold today! The one with 2 yellow birds... I am planning to do a few more as I love the antique look they have about them. I finished my first bunny toy too, and this one's face is made of calico, but today I bought some beautiful natural linen so the rest will be in this - also got some beautiful oriental style fabrics which will look great on these bunnies! Just doing up a big batch of headbands, some will be gift packed with matching coin purses for Christmas gifts and a new batch of baby blocks are also on the way... I am hoping to be at the next Calliope markets so want to have lots of interesting things for that - including a couple of tote bags made from golden book pages - I really need to get onto those..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails