Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bambi - Forest Friends

I love this bag! Using an old "Bambi" Golden Book.   Bambi is so cute and both pages have lots of colour and animals and I love the orange in the tree and the bluebird.  The straps are made using Japanese echino fabric, cute colourful bugs fabric for the lining with black and white polka dots behind the pages and pink and white polka dot heart.  The bag is 22cm high, 27cm wide and the base is 9cm.  The outside of the bag is covered in PVC to protect the old book pages and it is sturdy enough to stand up on its own.
 
  
 

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Hello Carolyne, how are you!!?? Thanks for popping by my blog, i've been meaning to take better following notice of yours too. I find blogger following the easiest through my dashboard as i don't do facebook. Happy sewing, love Posie

Cathie said...

wow! how talented are you Carolyne!
that bag is fabulous

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails